Islamabad: A lion misplaced his life in a cage hearth on the zoo.
A lion died in a fireplace whereas transporting animals to the Marghzar Zoo in Islamabad. The lion's situation deteriorated attributable to suffocation because of the hearth and he died shortly after. Due to the incompetence of the zoo administration, three blue cows and one ostrich have died to this point.
It ought to be famous that the case of lack of correct care of animals within the zoo is being heard within the Islamabad High Court and the High Court had ordered the switch of the animals however the administration had stopped the switch of the animals to cover the incompetence.